Our apartment is a practical choice for guests or couples who want more space during their vacation, both in their sleeping and living area as well as in the kitchen. Each apartment comes with a bedroom, separate living and dining area, kitchen and a large covered porch, ideal for al fresco dining or just relaxing and watching our local birdlife and iguanas in our tropical garden. Also included:
- King size bed (that can be separated into 2 single beds)
- Private bathroom with shower
- Open concept dining and living area, with couch, loveseat and dining table and chairs
- Equipped kitchen including electric stove and oven, full size refrigerator, cookware, electric kettle, coffee maker and tableware
- Cable TV (flat screen)
- Air conditioning (bedroom only), screened windows and ceiling fans in all rooms
- Closet with safe
- Large covered porch with table and chairs
- Outside shower
- Free Wi-Fi Internet connection
- Plugs and sockets: Type A and B (United States and Canada). Most sockets are standard voltage of 110/127V for this region and there is also one European 220V socket available in each unit.
- Potable tap water from our local desalinization and purification plant
- New towels every 3rd day and changed linen every 6th day
- Available upon request: baby cribs, hair dryers, irons & ironing board, dive gear boxes and wetsuit hangers.
ENJOY OUR MAGNESIUM POOL IN THE SUN
All our cottages are connected by paths leading to a centrally located reception and pool area surrounded by coconut trees and palms. Our refreshing pool, which is supplemented with magnesium salts instead of chlorine, is rumored to be good for tired muscles and bones!
SNORKELLING AND DIVING
Paths in Hamlet Oasis Resort also lead to the ocean and a popular dive and snorkeling site known as Cliff. A local dive shop, Dive Friends Bonaire, is also located at the Cliff site making it as convenient as it is easy to get to and from the resort. Dive Friends offers all Hamlet guests an attractive 10% discount on air/Nitrox, dive packages and courses (terms and conditions apply, of course). Please remember to use coral-friendly sun cream or rash guards for protection from the tropical sun – you can purchase this and any snorkel or dive gear you need on the island.
NEARBY FACILITIES AND RESTAURANTS
Restaurants at nearby Captain Don’s Habitat and Buddy Dive Resort are also a short walk away. A grocery store, ATM and Chinese restaurant are located across the street. Parking is available for all accommodation types and there is also plenty of room for rental bikes or scooters.